General conditions of participation for the LevlUp competition
1. Subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These Terms and Conditions of Participation govern the conditions for participation in sweepstakes of LevlUp GmbH as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and procedure of the respective sweepstakes shall take place within the framework of the respective sweepstakes campaign on the official social media and streaming channels of LevlUp and its partners.
(2) The organizer of the sweepstakes is LevlUp GmbH, Hans-Böckler-Str. 10a, 37079 Göttingen, Germany.
(3) By participating in the respective sweepstakes, these Terms and Conditions of Participation are accepted.
(1) Anyone who has reached the age of 16 and is resident in the European Union or Switzerland is eligible to enter the competition. Employees of LevlUp GmbH and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with forged identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible participants can take part in the competition by completing the actions listed on the competition page.
(3) Participation is possible until the time specified in the sweepstakes description.
3. Winnings and notification of winnings
1) Among all eligible participants we will raffle the prizes mentioned in the raffle description. The products may differ from the picture and are not freely selectable.
(2) The winner will be selected at random from all eligible participants within one week after the closing date. The winner will be notified in a separate posting or message and asked to send an e-mail to an e-mail address specified there, in which the personal data is transmitted properly and truthfully complete. This information is used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize shall expire. In this case, we are entitled to conduct a substitute draw.
(4) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(5) The prize is not transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(6) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner will accept an appropriate substitute prize. Such circumstances beyond our control are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(7) The prizes will be sent to the winner by mail to the address provided. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damage.
4. Granting of rights of use
(1) The participant guarantees to be the owner of the necessary rights to the uploaded or linked photos. If the participant is not the sole author or rights holder, he/she expressly declares that he/she has the rights required for participation in the competition.
(2) The participant grants us the following simple, temporally and spatially unlimited but non-exclusive rights of use to the photo used by him/her:
the right to store the photo on a server
the right to make the photo available to the public in whole or in part via
Facebook and our websites (in particular www.levlup.de);
the right to use the photo to promote our products
the right to edit the photo, whereby the image may not be alienated.
(3) When using the photo, we will identify the author in a suitable manner, insofar as this is feasible taking into account the specific form of use.
(4) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his/her name for advertising purposes.
5 Liability and indemnification
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us against claims of third parties of any kind whatsoever resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook and Instagram from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or used photos or other content (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that glorify violence, are offensive, harassing or derogatory or otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
7. Premature termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the competition for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook).
8. Data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, if we process them ourselves. We will use the participant's personal information and other personal data only within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent. This also includes use for exercising the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will be deleted afterwards. The participant may at any time request information about the data stored about him or her. In all other respects, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be accessed at www.levlup.de/pages/privacy-policy.
9. Final provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2)German law shall apply. Legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.